If you are looking at a January 1 renewal and just got presented with a significant rate increase, we should talk.
If you have more than 75 people in your company, you know that a single-digit percent increase can mean six figures or more in your company’s expenses.
And 2020 is not the year to absorb extra costs! (But really, is it ever a good year to get slapped with thousands of dollars in new, unnecessary expenses?)
We all know that benefits season is the time to be serious about negotiating benefits for your company. Still, sometimes it can be overwhelming to get handed a huge bill and not know that you have options, let alone how to begin.
I created #TrendBreakers to provide a forum for business owners, HR professionals, and CFOs to speak candidly about the benefits process and learn how to make the most value at the best price.
In this forum, I learned that people who are excited to reverse the trend of rising health insurance costs often get stuck when it comes to implementation.
To answer this concern, we’ve crafted a podcast where we do a deep dive into different scenarios so that you can learn from what’s working for other professionals just like you.
We’ve also got a ton of free content, guides, infographics, and blog posts to help navigate the journey of benefits negotiation season.
The response has been encouraging, and I love knowing that our work is helping people lower costs while raising value for their employees.
But here’s the thing.
I’ve had multiple people reach out and ask for specific help. These professionals are looking for someone to walk with them through the benefits negotiation process. To sit on their side of the table and help them from reviewing their current plan all the way to their January 1 go-live date.
If this is you and you have:
- 75 or more employees
- Been presented with a rate increase
- Don’t know where to start
This level of specific help might be a good fit.
If you want an experienced guide to walk with you through the process to:
- Audit your current benefits
- Interview your broker (or help consider a different broker)
- Craft your benefits package
- Ensure you get the most value for the best price
We should talk.
There was a time that I got handed a 30% increase simply because one of my employees had a big claim (and that employee didn’t even work for me anymore!!!!). I knew that I had to come up with over six figures to cover that increase.
I want you to think about what it might be like to have to pass on that sort of expense to your employees right now.
Not a fun conversation.
With the experience and knowledge that I have now I wouldn’t have had to pass on the increase to employees. I just didn’t know then that there were options.
The good news is that you don’t have to do this alone.
I’m opening up five slots for companies that want hands-on help to get them through this negotiation season. We’re calling it Trendbreakers Employee Benefit Negotiating Advisory Services.
The L.O.W.E.R. framework that I use for this service has saved my company and others millions of dollars in premiums over the past few years.
This service will take you through the entire negotiation season, starting right now until your January 1 go-live date.
I will personally help you:
- Benchmark your current plan
- Audit your current plan broker services
- Give access to Trendbreaker’s training courses
- Work with or help you find a new broker to review plan funding options.
- Bring 3-5 other plan options to the table to the table that you haven’t seen
- Help set the employee payroll deduction levels per plan
- Put a 3-5 year plan in place for future renewals.
To ensure you get the most significant value for the lowest cost.
This framework is what I use for my company and how I help other companies just like yours stay in control during the negotiation process.
Usually, the price for these employee benefits negotiating advisory services is a flat fee of $10,000 for the benefits renewal season.
Most of my clients save tens of thousands of dollars right out of the gate (some even as much as six figures). Those savings compound over time into the millions of dollars.
It’s my goal that your company will prosper as a result of us working together.
That means that if I cannot help you lower your costs while increasing value, I offer a money-back guarantee.
I’m on a mission to help 1,000 employers lower their costs, so it’s a core value to me that my services should never be a net expense for you.
So this week is where the rubber meets the road.
We are in renewal season, and there isn’t a ton of time to get things right so that you can lock in the best options for your company.
Starting today, I’ll be accepting FIVE candidates that I will personally help navigate this benefits season.
The service fee is a flat rate of $8500.00, which gets you my dedicated attention from now until your January 1 go-live date.
I’m offering these spots to #TrendBreakers members first and then will open it up, but we have a hard stop for applications on FRIDAY.
So there’s not much time to decide if this will be a good fit for you.
Here’s what I know:
- I’ve saved companies precious premium dollars by using the L.O.W.E.R. framework.
- I evaluate benefits from the perspective of a CFO and a CHRO.
- Some people find themselves in a position to negotiate a HUGE expense for their company without the proper training to make educated decisions about benefits.
- I’m not going to add additional costs to your company–if you don’t save, you get your money back.
To apply to be one of the FIVE for the January 1 renewal date, click the link in the comments.
PS: I’m a scanner too. If you skipped to the bottom for the just the quick info here you go:
- 1:1 help from me to you to get you through this negotiation season
- This service has a one time fee of $8500 for my dedicated help from now until your January 1 go-live date
- If I don’t save you at least $8500 on this renewal, you get your money back.
Click the link in the comments to be one of the five I’ll provide this 1:1 help with this season.